Perfect Your Smile With
Laurel Dental Group
You can improve your smile at any age with Laurel Dental Group. From powerful, professional whitening treatments to amazingly realistic porcelain veneers and state-of-the-art dental implants, you have several exciting possibilities at our Laurel office.
The first step in your smile makeover is a thorough dental examination to make sure that your cosmetic problems are just that and not a sign of underlying dental disease. Once we establish your health, you can enhance your smile.
Cosmetic & General Dentistry Procedures
Modern dentistry offers a wide range of services to ensure your teeth stay healthy, function well, and look great. These procedures include:
- Cleanings & Oral Exams to keep your teeth and gums healthy and catch early signs of dental disease
- Cosmetic Bonding to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and missing teeth
- Dental Implants for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Extractions to remove unhealthy teeth that we cannot save
- Fillings to restore decayed teeth
- Inlays & Onlays, to fill teeth with larger cavities
- Invisalign Clear Aligners, for highly discreet orthodontic treatment
- Oral Cancer Screenings to detect a dangerous disease that we can cure if caught early
- Orthodontic Treatment to move teeth into the correct position
- Porcelain Veneers for repairing larger chips and cracks and reshaping teeth
- Removable Dentures to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment to rescue diseased teeth
- Sealants to help prevent cavities
- Teeth Whitening to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMD Treatment for pain in the jaw area that can interfere with biting and chewing
- Tooth-Colored Fillings for a completely natural, healthy look
- Tooth Decay Prevention, so you keep your natural teeth as long as possible
Your Smile Makeover
Your most important job as a member of your smile makeover team is to communicate what you don't like about your smile and how you want to improve.
Before your first visit, consider the following questions:
- What do you like or dislike about the color, size, shape, and spacing of your teeth?
- Are you pleased with how much your teeth show when you smile and when your lips are relaxed?
- Do you want perfectly aligned teeth and a bright "Hollywood White," or would you prefer a more natural look with slight color, shape, and shade variations?
- Would you like more or less of your gums to show when you smile?
It's helpful to bring in pictures of smiles you like, smiles you don't like, and photos of the way your smile used to look, if that's the result you want.
When to Visit the Dentist
Many people only go to the dentist when something is wrong, but when you do this, you'll miss out on many preventive services that can save discomfort and expense down the road. So take advantage of the many benefits dentistry offers you and your family!
Regular dental visits are essential to detect and treat oral health problems early. Some people need to see the dentist more often than others to avoid plaque buildup and gum disease, but everyone should go at least once yearly.
Regular dental visits will include a thorough oral exam to check the health of your teeth and gums, an oral cancer screening, and a professional cleaning.
Transform Your Smile with
Laurel Dental Group
Now is the time to create a smile that will make you feel as good as you look! Schedule an appointment with Dr. Thames at our Laurel office to take the first step to your new smile.